SALES MANAGER – PUBLIC SAFETY/COMMUNICATIONS
LocusUSA is a high technology company located in Melbourne, Florida. Our company is a leader in applying our patented over-the-air (OTA) radio diagnostics solution designed to promote a proactive approach to radio maintenance for public safety, law enforcement officers, public service and military personnel throughout the world.
This position is an exciting opportunity for a sales executive, experienced in the Public Safety, Communications and LMR markets, to join and play a significant role in implementing a sales strategy for the company and then executing it into an action plan.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager will be to find and open new channels for LocusUSA’s DiagnostX products and service, including identifying target markets, creating a relationship with key partners & other participants in those markets and growing the company’s revenue. This person will serve as a member of the company’s management team and help to influence and shape the strategic sales direction of LocusUSA.
- Identify and manage new channel partners.
- Maintain a sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are consistently and sustainably met.
- Represent the company at professional meetings and national & regional conferences/trade shows.
- Develop training and programs for the sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree required. An emphasis in Business, Marketing & Engineering is desired.
- This role requires a unique blend of skill sets in the areas of customer-facing sales, business development, and technical understanding of the LMR market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and strategic selling skills.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), business and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to work well under time pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be willing to travel to new customers and prospects.
- Proven sales professional with 10+ years of experience working in the Public Safety, Communications and LMR markets.
- Conduct business with an exceptional standard of ethics.
To apply for this position, please email a complete and updated cover letter and resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
LocusUSA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
SALES SUPPORT POSITION
- Industry: Public Safety, Major Metro Area Fire Departments and Utility Companies.
- Required Education: BS or BA in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Required Experience: N/A.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience.
- Location: Melbourne, FL, Corporate Headquarters.
- Careers Contact Information: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demonstrated ability to understand and deal with technology.
- Ability to develop a plan and a list of potential buyers, contact them and arrange appointments.
- Know how to prepare and present presentations. Have a business-like appearance, a pleasant personality and excellent communication skills.
- Possess solid computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus additional knowledge in accessing and using database management programs and the use of extranet / corporate website.
LocusUSA is a high technology company located in Melbourne, Florida. Our company is a leader in applying radio technology in new and innovative ways designed to protect law enforcement officers, public safety, public service and military personnel in communities throughout the world.
We are looking for a person to identify and contact new accounts, as well as existing customer bases. This person will work with the sales team to arrange presentations, demonstrations and on-site meetings. This position will maintain the sales databases, as well as help in the creating of computerized presentations. This position requires a highly motivated person, who would like to be trained to become a sales executive.