OVER-THE-AIR RADIO WAVEFORM ANALYZER
US Patents: 8565096, 8948022, 9282482, 8600371, 8825042, 9432866. Other patents pending.
LocusUSA is an engineering and software development company located on the Space Coast of Florida since 2001. Our focus is research in the area of RF capture for location and analysis. The ability to capture and analyze the characteristics of the radio waveform led to the development of DiagnostX, a patented system that can ascertain the alignment and other key metrics of a radio, Over-The-Air (OTA) in real time.
LocusUSA supports government customers across the US and Canada on the local, state and federal levels with this first-of-its-kind, proactive tool, ensuring the optimal performance of their radio systems.
- Patented DiagnostX technology can uniquely evaluate the alignment of a radio, (OTA) in real time, 24/7 while in normal use without user intervention
- DiagnostX determines whether communication problems are caused by the radio or the network
- Engineered for today’s multi-manufacturer, multiprotocol communications environment
- Receiver capable of tuning frequencies from 100 MHz through 1000 MHz
- SDB (Small Disadvantaged Business)
- HASB (Hispanic American Small Business)
- GSA GS-35F-268BA
- NAICS 334220
- Cage 60FR2
- DUNS 962425224
Loudoun County, VA
Cobb County, GA
City of Atlanta
City of New Orleans
City of Oklahoma City
City of Seattle
City of Phoenix
State of Ohio
State of Indiana
DC Office of Unified Communications