OVER-THE-AIR RADIO WAVEFORM ANALYZER
INTRODUCING THE DIAGNOSTX NX-200 SERIES
EXTENDS THE DIAGNOSTX COVERAGE OF YOUR RADIO SYSTEM
LocusUSA is now shipping the new DiagnostX NX-200 series of remote receivers designed to extend the DiagnostX coverage of your radio system at a reduced cost. In the past, many agencies have moved their DiagnostX unit periodically from site to site in order to cover their entire system.
Others have licensed multiple DiagnostX units to set up a networked configuration to ensure continuous system-wide coverage. Now it is possible to use the smaller, more economical NX-200 to achieve the same result.
Up to three NX-200 Remote Receivers may be added to a single DX-2002 unit. All results are forwarded across your Ethernet WAN back to the DX-2002 unit and presented in a single consolidated view. Data transfer rate per transmission sent is 104 kilobits (kb) when the waveform is included. By excluding the waveform the transfer rate is only 1.6 kb. Both the DX-2002 and the NX-200 function as receivers on the network.
The DiagnostX MX-3000 Series is designed to accommodate the requirements of larger systems. Utilizing more robust hardware with higher performance processors, the MX-3000 server will handle many more NX-200 units connecting simultaneously (depending on available WAN bandwidth). The MX-3000 does not function as a receiver; it gathers the data from the remote NX-200 units and combines the results in a single view in the DiagnostX Viewer (DV) console.
NX-200 SERIES MODELS
- NX-200 – Single protocol / Single frequency band MSRP $38,900
- NX-200b – Single protocol / Dual frequency band MSRP $40,900
- NX-200c – Dual protocol / Single frequency band MSRP $50,900
- NX-200d – Dual protocol / Dual frequency band $52,900
NX-200 SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
- Power Requirement: Single AC universal power supply: 100V – 240V, 50Hz -60 Hz, 1.0 AMP Nominal.
- Rear Panel Antenna Connection: SMA-Type connector.
- Operating Temperature: 0-50 degrees Celsius ambient.
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 RJ45
- Encryption: AES
- Dimensions: 1.75” H, 17” W, 13.75” D
- Weight: ~16 lbs.
- Construction: Sheet Metal covered by flat black matte finish
- Rack Mounting: 19” Rack