If you are attending APCO 2016 in Orlando, no doubt it is because this is the largest public safety communications conference in the United States. Obviously, you are looking forward to attending educational sessions, hearing keynote speakers and meeting new people. And don’t forget to collect those logo trinkets from exhibitors! The sales and marketing team at LocusUSA are thrilled to be attending, presenting and exhibiting at APCO this year. These are the 5 things we are most excited about:
- Meeting our customers face to face. More than 5,000 people from 30 different countries and all 50 states will be attending the conference at the Orlando Convention Center. We cannot wait to see our current DiagnostX customers and meet future ones who are considering our solution for their land mobile radio systems.
- Showing off our products. LocusUSA will in booth #1720 demonstrating how DiagnostX verifies and analyzes the alignment and field performance of portable and mobile radios over-the-air (OTA) in real time 24/7.
- Speaking in the Professional Development Tracks. Jim Zaleta, sales and marketing manager and Joe Rey, managing partner are pleased to be presenting “Radio Maintenance: Using DiagnostX to Identify At-Risk Radios Long-Range, OTA, System-wide” on Aug. 15 at 4:20 pm in Room W204AB.
- Checking out the car show. At least one of us is intrigued by the beauty and lines of antique and modern public safety vehicles that will be on display. We’ll be sure to put a photo on Instagram with #APCO2016.
- Getting out of the office. We are fortunate our office is located on the Space Coast of Florida so traveling 66 miles via I-95 and the Beach Line to the two-million-square-foot convention center will be a pleasant getaway.
What are the reasons you are eager to attend this year’s APCO 2016? Feel free to comment below or stop by our booth to tell us in person. We look forward to meeting you!