Haven’t had time to bring your radios in for service?
It can be a challenge for public safety and government agencies to maintain their two-way radios on an annual basis, especially given the world’s current situation with COVID-19. LocusUSA has made this process simple for agencies by utilizing a touch-free, over-the-air, monitoring, and diagnostics solution known as DiagnostX.
Here’s how DiagnostX works:
- Evaluates all active radios on the system, 24/7, without user intervention
- Identifies problem and properly functioning two-way radios
- Reduces the number of radios scheduled for service by as much as 80% percent
- Determines whether communication problems are with the subscriber radios or the network
- An essential radio maintenance tool that ensures operational readiness
DiagnostX monitors two-way radios, hands-free from a safe distance providing agencies an affordable solution to two (2) expensive problems facing them today: protecting both public safety responders from the rising costs of maintenance and the elevated risk of a communication breakdown. No matter where the future of technology leads us, reliable communication will always be a non-negotiable necessity.