LocusUSA is a high technology company located in Melbourne, Florida. Our company is a leader in applying our patented over-the-air radio diagnostics solution designed to promote a proactive approach to radio maintenance for public safety/government agencies, law enforcement officers, public service and military personnel throughout the world. We are experiencing rapid growth of our DiagnostX family of products in the U.S. and overseas, and are looking to fill a part-time Bookkeeper position for our Melbourne office.
We are seeking a candidate with experience in administrating a multi-faceted financial accounts program. Candidate must be familiar with QuickBooks (desktop is a must) and Microsoft office programs.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of bookkeeping experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office Products (Excel, Word & Outlook), QuickBooks (bookkeeping & payroll) and other productivity programs to support accounting.
- Understanding P&L statements and balance sheets.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Prepares & posts all journal entries to the general ledger and trial balance.
- Preparation of accounts payable and receivable.
- Issues new hire paperwork and the maintenance of employee data.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality as required by law and standard practice.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll records by maintaining benefit deductions and time off accruals.
- Answers telephone inquiries and channels them appropriately.
- Greets visitors in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of government contracts is a plus*
MUST be detail oriented and have working experience with QuickBooks and MS Office Excel, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT PROFICIENT IN QUICKBOOKS OR EXCEL DESKTOP.
Submit resume with a cover letter that includes salary requirements and details as to why you are the ideal candidate for this position based on the job requirements listed. Only those candidates whose qualifications best meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LocusUSA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
SALES SUPPORT POSITION
- Industry: Public Safety, Major Metro Area Fire Departments and Utility Companies.
- Required Education: BS or BA in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Required Experience: N/A.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience.
- Location: Melbourne, FL, Corporate Headquarters.
- Careers Contact Information: Submit your resume to email@example.com
- Demonstrated ability to understand and deal with technology.
- Ability to develop a plan and a list of potential buyers, contact them and arrange appointments.
- Know how to prepare and present presentations. Have a business-like appearance, a pleasant personality and excellent communication skills.
- Possess solid computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus additional knowledge in accessing and using database management programs and the use of extranet / corporate website.
LocusUSA is a high technology company located in Melbourne, Florida. Our company is a leader in applying radio technology in new and innovative ways designed to protect law enforcement officers, public safety, public service and military personnel in communities throughout the world.
We are looking for a person to identify and contact new accounts, as well as existing customer bases. This person will work with the sales team to arrange presentations, demonstrations and on-site meetings. This position will maintain the sales databases, as well as help in the creating of computerized presentations. This position requires a highly motivated person, who would like to be trained to become a sales executive.