TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (FULL-TIME)
LocusUSA is a high technology company located in West Melbourne, Florida. Our company is a leader in applying radio technology in new and innovative ways designed to protect law enforcement officers, public safety, public service, and military personnel in communities throughout the world.
We are looking for an energetic and friendly sales person with knowledge in the areas of IT and communications that can support our customers and grow our business.
- Prospect and cultivate new and exciting business relationships, gauging each customer’s needs and recommending solutions to meet those needs
- Attends industry conferences and user group meetings
- Excellent interpersonal and strong presentation skills
- Conducts customer training program for new product users
- Follow up with the customer after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintains a strong relationship with the existing as well as new customers
- Prior military experience with IT/communications
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, organization and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform quality sales presentations to customers in person or by telephone
- Proven prospecting, follow-up, and consultative selling abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use a PC, various MS software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other various software applications used as required
- Conducts business with an exceptional standard of ethics
- Some travel is required
- Stays current on best practices and industry standards
Submit resume with a cover letter that includes salary requirements and details as to why you are the ideal candidate for this position based on the job requirements listed. Only those candidates whose qualifications best meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LocusUSA provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.