Currently Hiring for the Following Position:
BOOKKEEPER/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME)
LocusUSA is a high technology company located on the Space Coast of Florida. Our company is a leader in applying our patented over-the-air radio diagnostics solution designed to promote a proactive approach to radio maintenance for public safety/government agencies, law enforcement officers, public service and military personnel throughout the world. We are experiencing rapid growth of our DiagnostX family of products in the U.S. and overseas, and are looking to fill a part-time Bookkeeper position at our office in West Melbourne, Florida.
We are seeking a candidate with experience in administrating a multi-faceted financial accounts program. Candidate must be familiar with QuickBooks (desktop is a must) and Microsoft office programs.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of bookkeeping experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office Products (Excel, Word & Outlook), QuickBooks (bookkeeping & payroll) and other productivity programs to support accounting.
- Understanding P&L statements and balance sheets.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Prepares & posts all journal entries to the general ledger and trial balance.
- Preparation of accounts payable and receivable for intercompany billing.
- Issues new hire paperwork and the maintenance of employee data.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality as required by law and standard practice.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll records by maintaining benefit deductions and time off accruals.
- Low volume, high contract amount
MUST be detail-oriented and have working experience with QuickBooks and MS Office Excel as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT PROFICIENT IN QUICKBOOKS OR EXCEL DESKTOP.
As an employee of LocusUSA, you will become part of a dynamic organization which values quality, leadership, teamwork, honesty, and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must submit a cover letter and resume with salary history to email@example.com.
Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
LocusUSA will conduct a background check on all qualified applicants to determine their eligibility for employment.
LocusUSA provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.