Currently Hiring for the Following Positions:
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (FULL-TIME)
LocusUSA is a high technology company located in West Melbourne, Florida. Our company is a leader in applying radio technology in new and innovative ways designed to protect law enforcement officers, public safety, public service, and military personnel in communities throughout the world.
We are looking for an energetic and friendly sales person with knowledge in the areas of Two-Way Radio Communications/IT that can support our customers and grow our business.
- Prospect and cultivate new and exciting business relationships, gauging each customer’s needs and recommending solutions to meet those needs.
- Attends industry conferences and user group meetings.
- Excellent interpersonal and strong presentation skills.
- Conducts customer training program for new product users.
- Follow up with the customer after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a strong relationship with the existing as well as new customers.
- Prior military experience with IT and Communications.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, organization and negotiation skills.
- Ability to perform quality sales presentations to customers in person or by telephone.
- Proven prospecting, follow-up, and consultative selling abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use a PC, various MS software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other various software applications used as required.
- Conducts business with an exceptional standard of ethics.
- Some travel is required.
- Stays current on best practices and industry standards.
DIRECTOR OF SALES (FULL-TIME)
LocusUSA is an engineering and software development company that has designed a patented over-the-air radio diagnostics solution to promote a proactive approach to radio maintenance for mission-critical communications for public safety, military, and utility companies. We are experiencing rapid growth of our DiagnostX family of products in the U.S. are looking for a full-time Director of Sales.
This candidate will be responsible for providing technical leadership and assistance in winning strategic deals and building new channel partner relationships for the domestic and international markets. He/she must have experience selling to local, state, and federal public safety and government agencies.
The role requires a unique blend of skill sets in the areas of customer-facing sales, business development, and technical understanding of radio frequency technology. Must be capable of creating, presenting, documenting technical solutions, and delivering in-depth and high-level technical presentations.
- Guide the company’s strategic sales direction.
- Foster channel partner relationships – new and existing.
- Expand sales within the domestic market and develop and execute an expansion plan for international markets with a specific focus on the Public Safety sector, including fire, police, paramedic, and municipal markets.
- Manage all aspects of recruiting and training sales personnel.
- Meet sales targets by building and maintaining a healthy pipeline.
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- MUST BE up to date on best practices and industry standards.
- Ability to travel for trade shows, events and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree desired with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Engineering.
- Experience in marketing to Public Safety and Government agencies is a plus.
- Proven success with relationship building, consultative selling, strategic planning and execution, business acumen, time and territory management, and product/technical knowledge.
- Experience managing large complex deals with protracted procurement processes consisting requiring multiple decision-makers, and levels of approval.
- Must be familiar with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) upkeep, management, forecasting, and maintenance of sales pipeline activities.
- Must have experience building and leading a sales team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- Must demonstrate a strategist mindset, communication with impact, and organizational decision making specific.
- Must conduct business with an exceptional standard of ethics.
As an employee of LocusUSA, you will become part of a dynamic organization which values quality, leadership, teamwork, honesty, and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must submit a cover letter and resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
LocusUSA will conduct a background check on all qualified applicants to determine their eligibility for employment.
LocusUSA provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.