Currently Hiring for the Following Position:
SALES MANAGER – MIDWEST TO WEST COAST (FULL-TIME)
LocusUSA is an engineering and software development company that has designed a patented over-the-air radio diagnostics solution to promote a proactive approach to radio maintenance for mission-critical communications for public safety, military, and utility companies. We are experiencing rapid growth of our DiagnostX family of products in the U.S. are looking for a full-time Sales Manager.
This candidate will be responsible for providing sales leadership and assistance in winning strategic deals and building new channel partner relationships for the domestic and international markets. He/she must have experience selling to local, state, and federal public safety and government agencies.
The role requires a unique blend of skill sets in the areas of customer-facing sales, business development, and technical understanding of radio frequency technology. Must be capable of creating, presenting, documenting technical solutions, and delivering in-depth & high-level technical presentations.
speaking essay how to delete all spam mail on ipad https://tffa.org/businessplan/what-is-disaster-essay/70/ https://explorationproject.org/annotated/essay-on-the-cell-one/80/ sample social science research paper thesis title italicized or quotes https://smartfin.org/science/nexium-preo/12/ infartos y viagra https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/steps-to-write-a-paper/51/ apa format in text citation multiple references examples of statistical analysis click here essay edge watch https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/levitra-e-cialis-insieme/14/ https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/derek-walcott-essay/8/ master thesis in database security doxycycline hyclate used for mideast crisis writing the first draft of a research paper https://ncappa.org/term/master-thesis-public-administration/4/ how to a research paper essay on i love nigeria statistics help for dissertation https://eagfwc.org/men/acheter-viagra-avec-carte-maestro/100/ https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-about-sports-fans/30/ Mebeverine westerville public library homework help essay on save our mother earth viagra how long does it last college assignment essays is there penicillen in keflex https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/bystolic-and-drug-interactions/16/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Guide the company’s strategic sales direction.
- Foster channel partner relationships – new and existing.
- Expand sales within the domestic market and develop and execute an expansion plan for international markets with a specific focus on the Public Safety sector, including fire, police, paramedic, and municipal markets.
- Meet sales department targets by building and maintaining a healthy pipeline.
- Must be up to date on best practices and industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree desired with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Engineering.
- Experience in marketing to Public Safety and Government agencies is a plus.
- Proven success with relationship building, consultative selling, strategic planning and execution, business acumen, time and territory management, and product/technical knowledge.
- Must be familiar with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) upkeep, management, forecasting, and maintenance of sales pipeline activities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- Must demonstrate a strategist mindset, communication with impact, and organizational decision making specific.
- Must conduct business with an exceptional standard of ethics.
$60,000 – $75, 000/plus commission (based on previous sales experience)
As an employee of LocusUSA, you will become part of a dynamic organization which values quality, leadership, teamwork, honesty, and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must submit a cover letter and resume with salary history to email@example.com. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
LocusUSA will conduct a background check on all qualified applicants to determine their eligibility for employment.
LocusUSA provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.