DIRECTOR OF SALES (FULL-TIME)
LocusUSA is a high technology company located in West Melbourne, Florida. Our company is a leader in applying our patented over-the-air radio diagnostics solution designed to promote a proactive approach to radio maintenance for public safety, public service, and military personnel. We are experiencing rapid growth of our DiagnostX family of products in the U.S. and Canada, and are looking for a full-time Director of Sales.
This candidate will be responsible for providing technical leadership and assistance in winning strategic deals and building new channel partner relationships for the domestic and international markets. He/she must have experience selling to local, state, and federal public safety and government agencies.
The role requires a unique blend of skill sets in the areas of customer-facing sales, business development, and technical understanding of radio frequency technology. Must be capable of creating, presenting, documenting technical solutions, and delivering in-depth and high-level technical presentations.
An ideal candidate for this position would be one that has worked in sales for either Motorola or L3Harris and is looking to take their career to the next level.
- Guide the company’s strategic sales direction.
- Foster channel partner relationships both new and existing.
- Expand sales within the domestic market and develop and execute an expansion plan for international markets.
- Manage all aspects of recruiting and training sales personnel.
- Ensure sales targets are met by maintaining a sales pipeline.
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Must stay current on best practices and industry standards.
- Conduct business with an exceptional standard of ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree required. An emphasis in Business, Marketing & Engineering is desired.
- A successful track record selling products to Public Safety and Government Agencies, the U.S. Military, and Utility Companies. (5+ years of experience required).
- Experience with large ticket products having long sales cycles beneficial.
Must be familiar with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) upkeep, management, forecasting, and maintenance of sales pipeline activities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint).
- Good decision-making skills.
- Must be highly driven and self-motivated with strong leadership, negotiation, and presentation skills.
As an employee of LocusUSA, you will become part of a dynamic organization which values quality, leadership, teamwork, honesty, and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must submit a cover letter and resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
LocusUSA will conduct a background check on all qualified applicants to determine their eligibility for employment.
LocusUSA provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.