DIRECTOR OF SALES (FULL-TIME)
LocusUSA is a high technology company located in Melbourne, Florida. Our company is a leader in applying our patented over-the-air radio diagnostics solution designed to promote a proactive approach to radio maintenance for law enforcement officers, public safety, public service and military personnel throughout the world.
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is for a solutions-oriented sales manager executive to join and play a significant role in setting the sales strategy for the company and then executing on that plan.
The General Sales Manager is responsible for managing the company’s sales team from LocusUSA’s office in Melbourne and establishing new channel partners, direct sales to end customers and assisted sales to end customers through channel partners.
This position will be primarily responsible for finding and opening new channels for the company’s DiagnostX product line including identifying target markets, creating a relationship with key partners, and growing revenue.
He/she will serve as a key member of the company’s management team and will develop and shape the strategic sales plan for LocusUSA.
The General Sales Manager is responsible for managing the company’s sales activity to attain quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Assesses the current sales team and activities and enhance to meet sales needs.
- Maintain a sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are consistently and sustainably met.
- Develops training/development programs for the sales team.
- Participate actively in national and regional conferences and user group meetings.
- Conduct business with an exceptional standard of ethics.
- Excellent communication and business skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to work well under time pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong presentation skills.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers, internal and external stakeholders to ensure targets are achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree. In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, 7+ years experience in RF communication will be considered.
- Prior related work experience of 5+ years of successful sales to Public Safety agencies and LMR systems.
- Actively participates in industry trade associations to advance the novel solution.
- Ability to use a PC, various MS software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other various software applications.
- Good time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human and organization skills.
- A strong business acumen, leadership skills, negotiation skills, conceptual and analytical skills, and interpersonal effectiveness.
Submit resume with a cover letter that includes salary requirements and details as to why you are the ideal candidate for this position based on the job requirements listed. Only those candidates whose qualifications best meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
LocusUSA provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.