DiagnostX can detect a problem with the alignment and performance of a two-way radio, long-range, over-the-air in real time before it becomes an emergency.
WEST MELBOURNE, Fla. – LocusUSA will be showcasing their new DiagnostX as a Service at the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) 2018, on March 7 and 8, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. IWCE is the premier annual event for communications technology professionals.
During the Expo, LocusUSA will be hosting several live demonstrations of the new service from their booth #1969 on:
- March 7 – 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- March 8 – 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Benefits of the DiagnostX Service include:
- LocusUSA will provide the monitoring equipment and manage the data from their network operations center (NOC) in Florida
- DiagnostX evaluates all active radios for performance and alignment, over-the-air (OTA) in real time without user intervention
- Comprehensive reports will be sent to the system manager showing alignment characteristics by radio ID, and identifying their status as Failed, Passed or Never Received
- Ensures optimal system performance for public safety agencies
- Resolves the issue of whether it is the network or the subscriber radios at fault
- A nonintrusive, proactive radio maintenance tool
- It supports P25, DMR, NXDN, TRBO and Legacy systems
“By identifying radios with operational problems and addressing them, an agency will experience a higher level of system performance and reduce maintenance costs by 50 percent or more,” said Joseph Rey, managing partner of LocusUSA. “Servicing only those radios that are out of alignment will free up more time for technicians to focus on other system issues that need attention.”
LocusUSA will also be one of the presenters of the IWCE’s New Technologies and Models for Radio Management and Maintenance session on March 8, from 3:45 p.m. to 5 p.m., in Room N220C of the Orange County Convention Center. The presentation will be on using basic and new models of radio maintenance to ensure a well-performing system.
For more information on DiagnostX by LocusUSA, visit www.locususa.com.
LocusUSA is an engineering and software development company located in Melbourne on the Space Coast of Florida since 2001. It is a leader in radio frequency (RF) capture for radio analysis and location. The ability to capture and analyze the actual waveform of a radio transmission led to the development of DiagnostX, a patented system that can measure the alignment and operating characteristics of a radio, over-the-air in real time without user intervention.
LocusUSA supports government customers across the United States and Canada on the local, state and federal levels with this first-of-its-kind, proactive tool, ensuring the optimal performance of a radio system.