OVER-THE-AIR RADIO WAVEFORM ANALYZER
NX-200 REMOTE RECEIVER SERIES
Extend the DiagnostX Coverage of Your Radio System
The DiagnostX NX-200 remote receivers are designed to extend the DiagnostX coverage of your radio system at a reduced cost. In the past, many agencies have moved their DiagnostX unit periodically from site to site to cover their entire system. Others have combined multiple DiagnostX units to set up a networked configuration to ensure continuous system-wide coverage. It is now possible to use the smaller, more economical NX-200 to achieve the same result.
Up to three (3) NX-200 remote receivers may be networked to a single DX-2002 unit. All the data is forwarded across an IP network back to the DX-2002 unit and presented in a single consolidated view. The data transfer rate is only 13KB per transmission sent. Both the DX-2002 and the NX-200 units function as receivers on the network.
The MX-3000 DiagnostX Master units are designed to accommodate the requirements of larger systems, utilizing more robust hardware with higher performance processors. The MX does not function as a receiver; it receives data from the NX-200 units and combines the results into a single view in the DiagnostX Viewer (DV) console.
NX-200 SERIES MODELS
- NX-200: Single Protocol/Single Frequency Band – MSRP $38,900
- NX-200b: Single Protocol/Dual Frequency Band – MSRP $41,400
- NX-200c: Dual Protocol/Single Frequency Band – MSRP $54,900
- NX-200d: Dual Protocol/Dual Frequency Band – MSRP $57,400
- NX-200e: Dual Protocol/Three Frequency Band – MSRP $59,900
NX-200 SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
- Power: Single AC universal power supply: 100V – 240V, 50Hz – 60 Hz, 1.0 AMP Nominal
- Rear Panel Antenna Connection: SMA – Type connector
- Operating Temperature: 0-50 degrees Celsius ambient
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000M RJ45
- Encryption: AES
- Dimensions: 1.75” H, 17” W, 13.75” D
- Weight: ~16 lbs.
- Construction: Sheet Metal covered by flat black matte finish
- Rack Mounting: 19” Rack