OVER-THE-AIR RADIO WAVEFORM ANALYZER
watch information technology topics for research paper help me write custom dissertation conclusion online on the genealogy of morals critical essays time and tide wait for no man short essay prednisone spike for ra source link cialis bijsluiter https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/responsibility-essays-free/8/ http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/so-you-wanna-write-a-movie-ken-daley/12/ real viagra sale persuasive essay example doxycycline bacterial coverage i took viagra once https://explorationproject.org/annotated/essay-on-the-environmental-problems/80/ watch see url riemann hypothesis news https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/exam-essay-writing-tips/26/ sildenafil dapoxetine uk source site viagra for heart disease go site paying to do homework https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-competition-in-japan/10/ example of case study in marketing top cv writing services https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/generic-viagra-order/20/ 13th amendment essay popular college case study help viagra shops https://www.myrml.org/outreach/dissertation-journey/42/ NX-200 REMOTE RECEIVER SERIES
Extend the DiagnostX Coverage of Your Radio System
The DiagnostX NX-200 remote receivers are designed to extend the DiagnostX coverage of your radio system at a reduced cost. In the past, many agencies have moved their DiagnostX unit periodically from site to site to cover their entire system. Others have combined multiple DiagnostX devices to set up a networked configuration to ensure continuous system-wide coverage. It is now possible to use the smaller, more economical NX-200 to achieve the same result.
Up to three (3) NX-200 remote receivers may be networked to a single DX-2002 device. All the data is forwarded across an IP network back to the DX-2002 unit and presented in a single consolidated view. The data transfer rate is only 13KB per transmission sent. Both the DX-2002 and the NX-200 devices function as receivers on the network.
The MX-3000 Master units are designed to accommodate the requirements of larger systems, utilizing more robust hardware with higher performance processors. The MX-3000 does not function as a receiver; it receives data from the NX-200 devices and combines the results into a single view in the DiagnostX Viewer (DV) console.
NX-200 SERIES MODELS
- NX-200: Single Protocol/Single Frequency Band – MSRP $38,900
- NX-200b: Single Protocol/Dual Frequency Band – MSRP $41,400
- NX-200c: Dual Protocol/Single Frequency Band – MSRP $54,900
- NX-200d: Dual Protocol/Dual Frequency Band – MSRP $57,400
- NX-200e: Dual Protocol/Three Frequency Band – MSRP $59,900
NX-200 SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
- Power: Single AC universal power supply: 100V – 240V, 50Hz – 60 Hz, 1.0 AMP Nominal
- Rear Panel Antenna Connection: SMA – Type connector
- Operating Temperature: 0-50 degrees Celsius ambient
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000M RJ45
- Encryption: AES
- Dimensions: 1.75” H, 17” W, 13.75” D
- Weight: ~16 lbs.
- Construction: Sheet Metal covered by flat black matte finish
- Rack Mounting: 19” Rack