OVER-THE-AIR RADIO WAVEFORM ANALYZER
Certified Pre-owned DIAGNOSTX Models
LocusUSA has several pre-owned DX-1000 DiagnostX Over-the-Air Radio Analyzers available for purchase. These units, priced starting at $29,900 for a single protocol, single frequency band unit, have been factory certified and come with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
You can purchase with confidence that you will have the same level of support as the new DX-2002 Series while saving significantly off the price of the new system. Multiple DX-1000c units may be networked together for expanded system-wide coverage.
For a quote on specific DX-1000 series models, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 727-3077.
DX-1000 SERIES FEATURES
- Monitors the Inbound Control Channel (Uplink), capturing and measuring P25 Conventional and Trunked, SmartNet/SmartZone, EDACS, DMR Portable, and Mobile radios.
- Metrics P25 Systems: Frequency Error, Symbol Frequency Error 600, Symbol Frequency Error 1800, Modulation Fidelity, Maximum Frequency Deviation and BER.
- Metrics Legacy Systems: Frequency Error, Frequency Deviation, Frequency Error Variation and Modulation Fidelity.
- Installs at existing RF sites or Mobile Command Center: Connects to the Rx Antenna multi-coupler or its antenna.
- Multiple DX-1000 series units can be networked to provide expanded coverage with real-time field performance of the radios stored in a single database. IP connectivity required.
- Aids in the discovery of intermittent radio performance evaluates the radio’s access to the system and resolves radio versus network issues.
- Stand-alone, non-intrusive and has no impact on the radio network.
- Portability allows it to be moved to multiple sites if required for additional area coverage.
- DiagnostX Viewer (DV), can be installed on any computer on the network and continuously produces reports based on user-defined thresholds on all types of radio status while they are operating in the field:
– Failed Evaluation
– Passed Evaluation
– Not Enough Transmissions to Evaluate
– Not Suitable for Evaluation
– Never Received
DX-1000 SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
- Power Requirement: Single universal AC power supply rated: 100V – 240V, 50 Hz – 60 Hz 1.0 AMP Nominal
- Rear Panel Antenna Connection: SMA-Type connector
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees to 50 degrees Celsius ambient
- Communications Link: RJ45 Standard
- Dimensions: Height ~7”, Width ~17”, Depth ~19”
- Weight: Approximately ~44 pounds
- Construction: Sheet Metal covered by flat panel black matte finish
- Rack Mounting: Standard 19” Rack