OVER-THE-AIR RADIO WAVEFORM ANALYZER
Certified Pre-owned DIAGNOSTX Models
LocusUSA has several pre-owned DX-1000 DiagnostX Over-the-Air Radio Analyzers available for purchase. These units, priced starting at $29,900 for a single protocol, single frequency band unit, have been factory certified and come with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
You can purchase with confidence that you will have the same level of support as the new DX-2002 Series while saving significantly off the price of the new system. Multiple DX-1000c units may be networked together for expanded system-wide coverage.
For a quote on specific DX-1000 series models, contact email@example.com or call (321) 727-3077.
cialis arkoma meaning of cialis bathtub essay background definition clear thesisВ examples case studies go site generic cialis overnight powerpoints templates discount for cialis follow url essay write help conclusion paragraph essay format argumentative essay topics how to write pi on the computer female viagra pill forum time management thesis viagra sold in canada assignments solutions for vu strategic planning thesis pdf https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/11463-write-a-cover-letter-it/ https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-about-democracy-and-communism/10/ english writing essay pay someone to do my statistics homework https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/how-to-write-the-number-six-in-chinese/16/ order synthroid thesis statement of the problem meaning www.que es viagra diabetes type 2 research paper does propecia regrow hair adventurous trip essay difference between zestril and prinivil writing up dissertation methodology DX-1000 SERIES FEATURES
- Monitors the Inbound Control Channel (Uplink), capturing and measuring P25 Conventional and Trunked, SmartNet/SmartZone, EDACS, DMR Portable, and Mobile radios.
- Metrics P25 Systems: Frequency Error, Symbol Frequency Error 600, Symbol Frequency Error 1800, Modulation Fidelity, Maximum Frequency Deviation and BER.
- Metrics Legacy Systems: Frequency Error, Frequency Deviation, Frequency Error Variation and Modulation Fidelity.
- Installs at existing RF sites or Mobile Command Center: Connects to the Rx Antenna multi-coupler or its antenna.
- Multiple DX-1000 series units can be networked to provide expanded coverage with real-time field performance of the radios stored in a single database. IP connectivity required.
- Aids in the discovery of intermittent radio performance evaluates the radio’s access to the system and resolves radio versus network issues.
- Stand-alone, non-intrusive and has no impact on the radio network.
- Portability allows it to be moved to multiple sites if required for additional area coverage.
- DiagnostX Viewer (DV), can be installed on any computer on the network and continuously produces reports based on user-defined thresholds on all types of radio status while they are operating in the field:
– Failed Evaluation
– Passed Evaluation
– Not Enough Transmissions to Evaluate
– Not Suitable for Evaluation
– Never Received
DX-1000 SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
- Power Requirement: Single universal AC power supply rated: 100V – 240V, 50 Hz – 60 Hz 1.0 AMP Nominal
- Rear Panel Antenna Connection: SMA-Type connector
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees to 50 degrees Celsius ambient
- Communications Link: RJ45 Standard
- Dimensions: Height ~7”, Width ~17”, Depth ~19”
- Weight: Approximately ~44 pounds
- Construction: Sheet Metal covered by flat panel black matte finish
- Rack Mounting: Standard 19” Rack