OVER-THE-AIR RADIO WAVEFORM ANALYZER
PX-900 Portable Instrument
The New Mobile DiagnostX Device
The DiagnostX PX-900 for P25 Conventional radio systems is a portable over-the-air (OTA) radio waveform analyzer that enables Federal agencies, the U.S. military, and Public Safety to identify two-way radios in need of service. It measures a radio’s alignment and operating characteristics, touch-free, over-the-air in real-time, without user intervention.
FEATURES OF THE PX-900 PORTABLE INSTRUMENT
- Protocol: P25 Conventional
- Frequency Bands: VHF 136-174, UHF 380-430, UHF 450-470, UHF 470-512 and 700, 800, 900 MHz
- Measurements: 14 inches (W) x 10 inches (H) x 4 inches (D)
- Case: Waterproof and dustproof
- Weight: 11 lbs. (approximately)
- Power Requirement: 1.5 Amps at 12V DC
- A stand-alone instrument that operates on standard AC or its own DC power (~6 hours)
- Generates reports allowing the user to identify radios requiring service and validate the alignment characteristics of the other radios
To learn more about the new DiagnostX PX-900 Portable Instrument, contact Joseph Rey at 321-727-3077 ext. 102 or email@example.com.