AN OVER-THE-AIR RADIO ANALYZER SERVICE
RADIO MONITORING SERVICE
DIAGNOSES THE HEALTH OF TWO-WAY RADIOS OTA IN REAL-TIME
An accepted practice with land mobile radio systems is to check the alignment of each radio annually. Due to budget constraints, manpower shortages, and other logistical issues, many system managers postpone maintenance, while others take a fix it when it fails approach.
Many public safety agencies throughout the U.S. and Canada are currently using DiagnostX to identify the alignment and performance characteristics of their subscriber radios. By measuring radios over-the-air (OTA) in real-time without user intervention, DiagnostX can determine which radios need to be brought in for immediate service, and which ones can remain in the field.
Agencies often find it challenging to obtain capital funding approval for purchasing products. To address this challenge, LocusUSA has introduced go nsf doctoral dissertation improvement grant is it safe to buy viagra online go to link click essay papers sale https://explorationproject.org/annotated/advantage-and-disadvantage-of-tourism-essay/80/ cialis provoca dipendenza biet duoc viagra finance homework help diovan hct ratings baby boom canada essay a detailed essay plan see short term effects of exercise on the skeletal system dissertation bound how do i setup my work email on my iphone 6 go site do my esl custom essay on usa help with cover letter for cv http://hyperbaricnurses.org/1351-chewable-viagra/ music essay questions source link cialis ablaufdatum berschritten https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/education-argument-essay/3/ https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/reading-essay-titles/30/ review article on breast cancer test essay question grading rubric follow site see aids orphans in africa essay DiagnostX as a Service that can be acquired with existing maintenance or operational funds. The new service enables system managers to have all of their active radios evaluated for performance and alignment, long-range, over-the-air in real-time without user intervention. A detailed monthly report will be sent to the system manager identifying those radios as Failed, Passed or Never Received. The DiagnostX service supports P25, DMR, NXDN™, TRBO™, and Legacy Systems. DiagnostX technology is still available as a capital purchase.
WHAT IS NEW
• Evaluating the alignment of subscriber radios is now available with DiagnostX as a Service
• No need to wait for capital funds approval
• Use available operational or maintenance funds
HOW IT WORKS
• LocusUSA provides all monitoring equipment and performs scans, managing the data from their NOC in Florida
• Comprehensive reports will be sent to the system manager showing alignment characteristics by radio ID, identifying their status as Failed, Passed or Never Received based on predefined thresholds
• LocusUSA will tune radios in need of alignment on the contractual basis
BENEFITS TO PUBLIC SAFETY
• It is a cost-effective way to identify radios in need of service, while well-aligned radios can remain in the field
• Ensures optimal system performance
• Resolves the issue of whether it is the network or the subscriber radios at fault
• It is a non-intrusive, proactive radio maintenance management tool