AN OVER-THE-AIR RADIO ANALYZER SERVICE
RADIO MONITORING SERVICE
DIAGNOSES THE HEALTH OF TWO-WAY RADIOS OTA IN REAL-TIME
An accepted practice with land mobile radio systems is to check the alignment of each radio annually. Due to budget constraints, manpower shortages, and other logistical issues, many system managers postpone maintenance, while others take a fix it when it fails approach.
Many public safety agencies throughout the U.S. and Canada are currently using DiagnostX to identify the alignment and performance characteristics of their subscriber radios. By measuring radios over-the-air (OTA) in real-time without user intervention, DiagnostX can determine which radios need to be brought in for immediate service, and which ones can remain in the field.
Agencies often find it challenging to obtain capital funding approval for purchasing products. To address this challenge, LocusUSA has introduced see url http://v-nep.org/classroom/digital-disertation/04/ https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/marketing-intermediaries-example/2/ problem solution essay about crime buy qsymia diet pills online essay on my family 150 words get link pretul viagra moldova good paper writing follow link follow link essays on internet dating apa reference page website no author example just part of speech ozline thesis thesis theme social media icons best essay introduction https://idahohighcountry.org/college/academic-integrative-essay/30/ buy viagra w/discover card college transfer essay help guide to writing a basic essay sample essay what is literature review in research cheap essay writing service essay using chronological order help with paying for crestor https://cwstat.org/termpaper/my-study-at-university-essay/50/ how long should a master's thesis literature review be how to write references in research paper cialis 200 mg pills watch go to link follow site DiagnostX as a Service that can be acquired with existing maintenance or operational funds. The new service enables system managers to have all of their active radios evaluated for performance and alignment, long-range, over-the-air in real-time without user intervention. A detailed monthly report will be sent to the system manager identifying those radios as Failed, Passed or Never Received. The DiagnostX service supports P25, DMR, NXDN™, TRBO™, and Legacy Systems. DiagnostX technology is still available as a capital purchase.
WHAT IS NEW
• Evaluating the alignment of subscriber radios is now available with DiagnostX as a Service
• No need to wait for capital funds approval
• Use available operational or maintenance funds
HOW IT WORKS
• LocusUSA provides all monitoring equipment and performs scans, managing the data from their NOC in Florida
• Comprehensive reports will be sent to the system manager showing alignment characteristics by radio ID, identifying their status as Failed, Passed or Never Received based on predefined thresholds
• LocusUSA will tune radios in need of alignment on the contractual basis
BENEFITS TO PUBLIC SAFETY
• It is a cost-effective way to identify radios in need of service, while well-aligned radios can remain in the field
• Ensures optimal system performance
• Resolves the issue of whether it is the network or the subscriber radios at fault
• It is a non-intrusive, proactive radio maintenance management tool